Downhole Products' GRIPPY PRO control line protectors provide maximum support and protection to the cable and control lines across the coupling. Suitable for a wide range of configurations such as control lines, ESP cables, umbilical lines and encapsulated bundles, cased and open environments.
- Offering the ultimate in cross coupling control line/cable protection
- Fast and simple installation
- Designed for use in high-angled/deviated well bores
- Engineered to hold 100ft of cable/control line
- Engineered to bear high rotational and axial loads
- Interlocking design houses and protects installation bolts from sheer stress
- All protectors are re-usable
- Sizes from 2-3/8” through 9-5/8” OD
- Mid Joints Range
- Full configurations for flat, round, bare control line and fibre optics
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and nickel alloy grades
- NACE MR-01-75 compatible options available
- Custom designs available upon request
- Full engineering and service packages available
For specifications, application solutions, and GRIPPY PRO availability, please contact your local Downhole Products representative.