Downhole Products' GRIPPY cable clamp is a cable clamp designed to fit over the coupling to convey and secure cables and control lines in and out of wellbores quickly, safely, and efficiently.
- Each clamp has a four point friction pad gripping system which deforms when clamped to the pipe providing strong grip and preventing slipping.
- Triple progressive contact pads on the channel improve gripping characteristics of the cable without compromising the integrity of the cable.
- Two hinge pin flanges make contact with the tubular to further assist gripping on the pipe.
- Tapered wedge-lock pin with dimples, when inserted, secures the clamp to the tubular.
- The channel design allows a smooth transition of the cable over the coupling.
- The channel length aids in eliminating crimping of cable and damage from sharp edges.
- Galvanized to prevent corrosion
- Miltiple contact points to grip casing and prevent slippage
- Custom designs available for various cable configurations
- Mid-joint and dual channel clamps
- Size from 2-3/8” through 7”
- Configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSV’s, DHSV’s, chemical injection lines, smart well TEC’s (tubing encapsulated capillary) and fibre optics.