Downhole Products Grippy Cable Clamp is a cable clamp designed to fit over the coupling to convey and secure cables and control lines in and out of well-bores quickly, safely and efficiently.
- Re-usable galvanized cable clamp
- Carbon steel construction (ASTM A1011 CS Type B) and can withstand temperatures up to 400°F
- Each collar is designed with a rechargeable “Four Point Friction Pad Gripping System” engineered to meet API pipe spec so there is no over-gripping of the cable
- The deformation of the “Flat” friction pads during installation prevent damage to the cable / bundle while resisting slipping and rotation
- Designed to provide positive protection of cable between coupling and casing which extends the life of the control line/cable
- Triple Progressive Indents are designed on both ends of the channel to grip cables more efficiently. The top indent is slightly less pronounced than the last providing uniform compression
- Swan Neck Design on the channel allows a smooth transition of cable over the coupling. The channel length aids in eliminating crimping of cable and damage sharp edges associated with the coupling.
- Two heavy duty Hinge Pin Flanges make contact with the tubular adding an additional contact point for optimum “Gripping” and protection.
- All Hinge Pin seams are welded to enhance overall integrity of the assembly. The hinge design allows for quick and easy installation.
- Bespoke designs available for various cable configurations.
- Available in size ranges from 2-3/8” through to 7”
- Configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSV’s, DHSV’s, chemical injection lines, smart well TEC’s (Tubing encapsulated Capillary) and fibre optics.