Downhole Products GRIPPY Cable Clamp is a cable clamp designed to fit over the coupling to convey and secure cables and control lines in and out of wellbores quickly, safely, and efficiently. This GRIPPY ST is a stainless-steel variation that significantly reduces the risk of galvanic corrosion and provides excellent long shelf life.
- Stainless steel construction
- Each collar is designed with a four point friction pad gripping system so there is no over-gripping of the cable.
- The deformation of the flat friction pads during installation prevents damage to the cable/bundle while resisting slipping and rotation.
- Designed to provide positive protection of cable between coupling and casing
- Triple progressive indents are designed on both ends of the channel to grip cables more efficiently. The top indent is slightly less pronounced than the last, providing uniform compression.
- Swan neck design on the channel allows a smooth transition of cable over the coupling. The channel length aids in eliminating crimping of cable and damage sharp edges associated with the coupling.
- Bespoke designs available for various cable configurations
- Sizes from 2-3/8” through 7”
- Configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSV’s, DHSV’s, chemical injection lines, smart well TEC’s (tubing encapsulated capillary) and fibre optics.