The SPIR-O-LIZER is a die cast, zinc alloy, solid blade centralizer designed to reduce torque & drag while running casing. The blade design will create turbulence, promoting 360° cement coverage.
- Manufactured from zinc alloy providing:
- High strength - allowing thinner wall sections giving maximum flow-by
- Exceptional wear resistance - maximum standoff
- Low coefficient friction - reducing torque & drag
- Withstands temperatures up to 400° F
- 360° spiral blade configuration gives maximum standoff assisting with hole cleaning and cement placement
- Self-cleaning blade design to reduce the risk of packing off
- Over one million units run
- Centralizer placement/T&D analysis available
- Fully machinable allowing for custom ODs
- Split units available
- Size range from 2-7/8" through 13-3/8"