CASEBIT is an engineered formation oriented bit for use in Casing/Liner While Drilling applications to drill and set casing or liners in one trip. This eliminates additional trips and ensures uninhibited delivery and positioning of the casing to bottom every time. This product combines PDC drill bit technologies, force balancing, cutting structure wear modeling and computational fluid analysis with flexible manufacturing technology.
- Assymetric raised blades and other disconformities to accelerate and improve breakup during drill out
- Hydraulic approach limits body erosion and accommodates a wide range of flow rates
- Cutting structure optimized using proprietary SDN™ software.
- Burst port allows for continuous flow of drilling fluids or cement in the event of nozzle plugging
- Integral float valve qualified to API RP 10F CAT IIIC
For specifications, application solutions, and CASEBIT availability, please contact your local Downhole Products representative.