The CASERUNNER Advanced Casing Drilling Centralizer is a specialist-engineered torque reducing centralizer designed specifically for the Casing Drilling/Liner Drilling market. Utilizing proven friction reducing materials, the CASERUNNER minimizes torque and vibration while Casing Drilling by centralizing the casing string and providing an ultra low friction bearing surface, enabling smooth rotation of the casing. Developed in conjunction with our Norwegian Distributer “Toolserv AS”
- Optimize centralization while Casing Drilling
- Carbon filled Teflon™ bearing minimizes torque/friction whilst withstanding harsh environments
- Engineered to increase flow-by and reduce ECD
- Proven SHRINK-LOK™ technology giving high holding force
- Castellated break-up feature aiding the hole cleaning process
- Multiple design options available
For specifications, application solutions, and CASERUNNER availability, please contact your local Downhole Products representative.