The premium cement filled Float Collar is fitted with DHP’s API RP 10F CAT IIIC qualified valve as standard, the collar can be ordered with single, double, or auto-fill valve options.
- Fitted with high flow phenolic float valve tested in accordance with API RP 10F CAT IIIC test procedures
- Tightly controlled cementing process for valve installation
- Cement tested for compressive strength & pressure retention
- In-house manufacturing capabilities at global manufacturing facilities
- Standard 5,000 & high pressure 10,000 PSI valves
- Single & double valves available
- Auto-fill option available
- Ball deflector / ball catcher options
- The double valve option is available for both float collar and float shoe equipment, to give added assurance of sealing.
For specifications, application solutions, and float collar availability, please contact your local Downhole Products representative.